Lemon Herb Chicken Salad
Ready in: Approximately 20 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 1 x tablespoon olive oil
- 1x teaspoon olive oil
- 1 x teaspoon balsamic dressing
- 1 x breast fillet chicken (sliced into strips)
- 1 x fresh lemon
- 1 x cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 x cup cucumber
- 1 x cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced beetroot
- 2 x cups mixed lettuce & greens
- Get a small bowl & add sliced chicken, 1x tablespoon of oil & 1/2 lemon juice & mix together and then place aside. Add some salt & pepper for seasoning.
- Heat a large pan on medium,
- Get a large bowl, add all salad ingredients and set aside.
- Add chicken to pan & cook.
- After chicken is cooked, plate chicken up, add olive oil and balsamic and rest of lemon to salad mix, mix it and serve!
- Once chicken is cooked, put some olive, balsamic vinegar and a squeeze of lemon juice on your salad mix. Then put the salad mix on a plate and place your chicken on top
Add any type of greens -kale, celery, capsicum etc. Don't like lemon? Try it with Tamari sauce (healthy soy), or any other herb you fancy!